A versatile licensed event space that can be used for live events, club nights, conferences, performances, screenings, wedding receptions and many other functions.
Access Ground floor, wheelchair accessible via front entrance of building.
Capacity 290 (Current COVID-19 restrictions reduce this to 50, seated)
Hours of operation Mon-Sun 10:00-23:00 (late licenses to 01:00 by request).
Cost Dependent upon event type and requirements. Please complete our enquiry form fully and our events team will call you to discuss.
· Café and fully licensed bar
· NI Music Exhibition (can be moved or removed if required)
· 100 stackable chairs and a variety of tables
· Seated area with sofa, coffee table and armchairs
· Toilets: male, female and disabled facilities
CAFÉ & BAR
· La Pavoni coffee grinder and coffee machine
· Buffalo tea maker
· 7x draught beer pumps
· Bar facilities
· Venue technical spec
Oh Yeah staff will be present at every external event. We may also be able to assist you in sourcing sound engineers – please ask if this is required.
To hire the Main Venue, please complete the form at this link. A member of our events team will then contact you to review your needs.