Scratch My Progress is the Oh Yeah Music Centre’s annual talent development scheme. Since 2010, 44+ acts have benefited from the Scratch My Progress scheme, with Oh Yeah mentors dedicated to developing, supporting, signposting, nurturing and promoting local musical talent to international change makers.
Applications are now open for the class of 2021/22 and we are expecting more applications than ever before given the sustained success of our alumnus including;
– Kitt Philippa who won ‘Album of the Year’ at the Northern Ireland Music Prize 2020 and has since signed a record deal with Paragon Records and Faber Alt.
– Sasha Samara who won the ‘Contender’ award at the Northern Ireland Music Prize 2020
– Gemma Bradley who is now the UK National Radio broadcaster for BBC
– Lemonade Shoelace who scored a ‘sync’ on Made In Chelsea and spins on
BBC, RTE and KEXP
– Riley Holland who achieved 10K+ spins on her single in 3-weeks !!!!
We are looking for the most dedicated emerging talents to harness the full
opportunity of the scheme.
Full details, guidelines and application form available on the following link; bit.ly/2VfWXdf
Artists/acts must be aged 16 and over to apply. See link for full application process.
Deadline for submissions is Monday 2nd August @ 6pm !!
Scratch My Progress is made possible by the kind support of YouTube Music, PRS Foundation and Arts Council of Northern Ireland.