With the ongoing developments and concerns about Covid-19 we wanted to let you know about the additional cleaniness measures that we have implemented. The health and welfare of Oh Yeah’s staff, tenants, visitors, (we should add- participants, audiences, volunteers, facilitators and other centre users is our top priority.
Here are the measures that Oh Yeah staff are undertaking to help prevent the spread of the virus and help protect users of the centre.
· The frequency of our normal cleaning schedules have been increased, and additional measures are being taken in our rehearsal rooms.
· “High-touch” surfaces such as door handles, lift buttons etc are now being treated with additional disinfectant throughout the day.
· Our public bathrooms are fully stocked with soap and signs have been placed throughout to instruct on safe hand washing techniques
· We have implemented a non hand shake policy in the centre
· Visitors are being asked to wash their hands upon entry to the centre
· We would encourage customers to please pay by contactless debit or credit card where possible
We are taking instruction from Government and the Public Health Agency and as such we remain open as normal at present. We recognise that due to conflicting information and the fluidity of the situation this may change and as such we will update in due course.